Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Awareness of Spirit Within Earth’s Creatures

Our physical size and capability doesn’t equate to having a golden ticket that allows us to deal out death — every action, thought and intention goes towards our make-up.
As the years passed and my vibrational state grew, based on many factors such as direct actions relating to spiritual development and self-healing, overcoming tests and trials from what my life path put in front of me, which included a great deal of suffering, and the additional help from the incoming energetic waves during this astrological age cycle (‘shift in consciousness’), a couple of years back I suddenly realised I had very strong compassion and a new understanding around all forms of life.

While I have ran into many past life regression clients who have had the experience of being different creatures and existing in different states for the purpose of higher self growth, and read a lot of material of a similar nature from the published work of other regressionists, I came to a knowing that even small animals have a consciousness and spirit within, just like humans.
Your intentions are everything in terms of your state of spiritual progression while in this Earth School, but when your intentions are not forced, and are ‘natural’ to who you are as a spirit at that point in time, then that shows your true state of being.

Religions and spiritual schools sometimes force rules upon you and say how you should live your life, but living your life on purpose based on what the guidelines say is not always helpful from my experience. While it is helpful to understand where one will end up, and perhaps aim for, these common spiritual teachings are based on people reaching that state themselves from a great deal of spiritual work, which usually includes many past lives on Earth, and possibly in other planes, realms, and worlds.

This is what comes to me now: as a volunteer soul I have had a faster rate of progression than it normally would take for the average Earth bound soul, and one of my stronger abilities is being able to quickly and efficiently recognise what is accurate and efficient in terms of existing information out there on spiritual progression, and related topics. What I have found with so many aspects of spiritual teachings is that I fall into the states that are taught we should be doing, without actually doing them intentionally.
When this particular realisation around the abundance of conscious life on Earth manifested, I didn’t have anything sitting in my head telling me what I should do, or that I was getting marked on a list of requirements to be spiritual — it was natural — and it just occurred like a spontaneous realisation. I found myself taking much more care when interacting with life forms, such as insects and arachnids as examples; I would no longer end their life unconsciously like I had done in the past. To me, this is not at all about morality, or doing the ‘right thing’, it was just who I was. I was awakened to their existence in terms of them having a spirit within, whether that was experienced through a group consciousness or as an individual, and I knew that my actions could have far reaching repercussions.
We run into animals and little creatures all the time while living on this planet. There is life that is not ‘activated’, from time to time, meaning some forms of life can exist as energy, without a conscious spirit; but life forms are here so that souls can come in and experience that state of focus for their learning and growth, and sometimes to help other souls, such as what volunteers so commonly do during this consciousness shift.
A couple of months ago I had a QHHT (past life regression) client who was involved with activating the Neanderthals back in Earth’s past so that souls could then come and enter into their physical bodies to experience and grow spiritually. It was a fascinating session and provided a lot of insight into a number of topics. (I am still pondering if I should save the session to publish, or write up on the site here) When you throw into that the fact there are back drop people (humans that don’t have a spirit), which Dolores Cannon has spoken about in a number of her books, and which I have had validated and mentioned with two of my QHHT clients as well, life here is not always as it seems.
Spiritual teachers teach in different ways as they are guided, but also have taken their own unique journey to form the person they are so that they can do what they do, which allows them to reach a specific audience, as individuals resonate with one, but not another. I have a bit of a unique angle when providing teachings, as I tend to get to the point with the help of direct experience but also through having an open channel to higher self where I get information instantly when writing about specific topics, combined with knowing things through my claircognizance ability.
When we are directly involved with ending the life of anything, we are usually taking away the ability for that consciousness to continue on with that experience. Even though that consciousness can reincarnate again, death and the process beyond is not simple, it is complex and karma can ensue for both parties involved because that is just a rule built into the system that runs the Earth School. Smaller life forms are less complex because of the way lives are planned out, but souls will have energetic memory based imprints from their experiences in this life right now, so the way a soul departs at deaths door can have a lasting effect. 
Of course many souls are moving past their karma and will be graduating the Earth school after this life, with great help from the shift in consciousness, combined with the new earth situation, but this doesn’t apply to everyone. The planet will still turn as the astrological age cycles continue on.


About the Author 
Editor of transients.info, Laron is a writer, healing facilitator, poet and spiritual teacher from New Zealand. A strong passion of his is to expand the consciousness of others through sharing information. Science tells us that we are all creating what we see as the observer — we are all creating our own truths within every moment. While being a bit of a bookworm, Laron also has a Diploma in Energetic Healing, is a Dolores Cannon trained QHHT Practitioner, Reiki Master, trained Crystal Healer and Tarot reader. You can find Laron on Facebook.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs. You're allowed to share this article for non commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as providing appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article. You must also include this licence information.

No comments: