Friday, May 13, 2016

Healing Journeys Through Quantum Realities: A Handbook by Lorna Wilson

I consider myself a bit of a low key QHHT (Dolores Cannon’s past life regression method) practitioner—even though I have had amazing results with clients—as my circumstances in life have meant that I am yet to set myself up with a full time practice, which would include other modalities as a healer. For example, I purposefully chose never to put my name down on the ‘find a practitioner’ section of Dolores’ site, but people find me when they are meant to find me—as they do find me. Sharing some of my sessions on the site here has helped with putting myself out there; take for example Lai’s sessions, nine of which I have posted now, that have just about forty thousand views.
From my online presence I have made contact, and friendships, with some of the more well-known practitioners; from founders of QHHT support forums, to a few who are very much in the ‘lime light’. I have heard private stories about this and that, and come to understand many aspects in relation to not just QHHT, but hypnosis in general. Along my journey I have been able to help many, as it’s important for me to see people succeed and find what they are searching for—while I assist in different ways, I do refer people onto other healing practitioners based on their location in the world. I know (intuitively), and have come to understand, that I have a bit of an uncanny ability to find the truth, which includes finding the most efficient ways of many things spiritually and metaphysically related.
This new book by my friend Lorna Wilson, who is an Advanced Hypnotherapist, Mentor, Life Coach & Shamanic Practitioner, will be a very valuable resource to use to build upon your ability with conducting a QHHT session, but also any method of past life regression. This is also a very educational read for the general public, as Lorna explains below. We can sometimes find our answers in surprising places, after all. While using the word master can occasionally cause a person’s eyes to roll back into their head, depending on the situation, Lorna could be easily called that when it comes to what she does with regression—she is very good at it.
Note that Lorna has experienced a QHHT session with the late Dolores Cannon and some of the information that came through was published in Dolores Cannon’s book, The Convoluted Universe Book IV.
I asked Lorna to provide her own introduction to the book for all the transients.info readers out there and she has written up a detailed description in response. I highly recommend you do check out the book, which can be found on Amazon here.

“I wrote the book to demystify the process of self-exploration through the subconscious mind, and although it is designed to assist therapists and practitioners the added bonus is that any consciousness explorer can find resonance with the similarities of experiences that unfold within the multidimensional worlds. Having been a Shamanic Practitioner for a few decades now I couldn't help but incorporate my understanding of the depth of possibilities that can take place when exploring our inner world. For the lucid dreamer or 'Out of body' experiencer who find themselves conscious in the nonphysical worlds, there are ideas presented that will aid their experiences when navigating through other dimensions or realities.   I've outlined the basic format of how to explore these worlds that is easy to understand with the hope that anyone can find the confidence to help their friends explore these methods.  I think if people are drawn to this work, they have a soul history encompassing spiritual, esoteric or unconscious multidimensional realities and some may find a natural talent that unfolds with practice using the information in the handbook.  Years ago before formal training I'd find myself trying out the therapeutic techniques I read about on family or friends. Of course having now explored my own soul history I see that I have had many lifetimes as one type of healer or another.  Keeping this in mind the book is designed to be able to facilitate a session for another person as I've detailed the actual process, including the added benefit of self-hypnosis. 
I have a firm belief that the 'awakeners' or healers are here to work with the general public and so we need to keep things simple, grounded and easily accepted by the conscious mind.  There is no point 'singing to the choir' or only focusing within the circle of 'light workers' as they are already aware of the reality of the inner worlds.  With that in mind I see it is more relevant for the healing of the planetary consciousness if the focus is on healing our energy fields and patterns which in turn raises the collective vibration.  That reason I believe is the primary cause why so many wounded healers and light workers have a lot of family patterns of dysfunctional themes within the human consciousness.  What better way to change genetic patterns than to shift the consciousness of our ancestral patterns and belief systems, as we move into a new era of collective healing.
To balance out the healing aspects I included some session stories to demonstrate that our multidimensional realities link very much with our physical one and often entails 'alien' or ET connections with our non- earth based families or soul groups.  Often the client will experience themselves as nonphysical beings, and frequently discover that they fall into the missionary category of dimensional traveller with an urge to aid the planet and its life forms.  Humans are just one aspect of a soul, and through our inner exploration we can communicate with other aspects of our soul. 
 I included the background of how the brain aids consciousness expansion through our brainwave patterns.  I wanted to clarify that point, and show how in an expanded state - by whatever means - we can access different timelines, remote view the past or future, interact with non-physical consciousness, receive vibrational energy healing, make cognitive behavioural changes, include soul retrieval, remote viewing, past life regression, shamanism, channeling, out-of-body experiences, and every type of inner self-exploration.  The inner worlds are space/times that have similarities no matter what method we use to access them. The differences may lie in the layers of individual consciousness accessed which will always have personal resonance with the experiencers energy or consciousness. 
I tried to present the information in such a way that when reading it the reader will find that there is a stirring within their own consciousness.  A friend (MV) who read the manuscript had this to say:
'.....your "little" manuscript has had quite an effect on my psyche thus far. It has stirred up associations and realizations for me as an "experienced", life-long journeyer. I find that as I work through your manuscript, a great deal else in my life and work is coalescing and moving rapidly forward. I become aware that there is a kind of magical or charged "field" carried in the Being of the hypnotherapist, as a harmonic resonance one might say, from making and leading these journeys so many times, which can have an effect on the reader beyond the obvious.' “

You can find Lorna’s website here: http://www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk/. Lorna runs the Facebook group, Journey's Into Quantum Realities. You might also be interested in three QHHT transcribed articles I have posted in the past which are QHHT sessions conducted by Tai Ashley-Jones, with Lorna, that you can find under ‘QHHT‘ in the menu here on transients.info. 


About the Author 
Editor of transients.info, Laron is a writer, healing facilitator, poet and spiritual teacher from New Zealand. A strong passion of his is to expand the consciousness of others through sharing information. Science tells us that we are all creating what we see as the observer — we are all creating our own truths within every moment. While being a bit of a bookworm, Laron also has a Diploma in Energetic Healing, is a Dolores Cannon trained QHHT Practitioner, Reiki Master, trained Crystal Healer and Tarot reader. You can find Laron on Facebook.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs. You're allowed to share this article for non commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as providing appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article. You must also include this licence information.

No comments: