Saturday, March 12, 2016

Five free one card tarot readings

For anyone interested in a one card tarot reading, feel free to comment or email me and I will do the reading ASAP. I will limit this to the first five people and post a comment below when the five have been claimed. (edit: all five have been taken now) As a tarot reader, the tarot deck I usually use is Animals Divine. However for these readings I will give you the choice of one of the following three decks I have on me now. 




The second photo above is of Tori Hartman's Chakra Wisdom Oracle cards, which is a bit different to the standard tarot deck, where the last image is the Wild Unknown deck by Kim Krans.

Even though this is just a one card reading, a lot can be revealed depending on the deck and card that appears. The intention of the reading will be where you are at right now, along with any guidance that may come through the card, that could help you in your situation.

No comments: