Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Canadian UFO Crash - Focus Sessions

I also felt that this was not an accurate story being told by the sources which BIN and Third Phase of the Moon were quoting. It's interesting to see Lynn picking up on other activity in that general area though.

By Lynn via Focus Sessions, 24 February 2015


Q. Hi Lynn, Do you think you could do a reading on the Canada UFO crash that everyone is buzzing about online?
Video: http://youtu.be/ECtLVomjwcM  Thank you.
A.  When I first tune into this, I get there are ETs in that area of Canada quite often.  There is some kind of energetic pull or attraction to that location (and is also why there is a military base strategically close by- it was intentionally put there to study ET activity). I do get some kind of disconnect though.  I see there being a lot of ET activity, but the still pictures being shown feel off- I get the shape of the ships are more like a "flat saucer" versus a squared off object.  In the video there were UFOs which did feel right and look to be real UFOs, but the landing sight/crash is off to me.  It looks like there was military activity occurring over several days (those pics look right, but what was shown as being a ship was added to some of the pics). I see truth and fiction in this story.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light-

No comments: