Monday, January 26, 2015

Lobsang Rampa - Q & A XXLIV: Real or Not Real - Focus Sessions

I find the first question and answer fascinating as I have read most of Lobsang Rampa's books and his books were an important part of my awakening. I have always felt that the metaphysical based information was accurate within all those books.

Lobsang Rampa / Cyril Henry Hoskin

By Lyn via Focus Sessions, 25 January 2015

Q. Hi Lynn, is Lobsang T. Rampa a Tibetan monk that died during the war but came back immediately by taking over the body of Cyril Hoskins who (through a soul agreement) agreed to this (as Cyril was going to "leave" soon anyway.) Or was Cyril Hoskins just a liar who told everyone he was a different person all of a sudden; a Tibetan monk named Lobsang. From then on he wrote 18 books on metaphysical and spiritual matters they were 100% true. "Where" is he now?
A.  I see that Lobsang and Hoskins were in the same "spiritual" place at the same time (as if they both died or were in the state of dying and their souls "met.")  It looks like some communication happened in which Lobsang told Hoskins that his time on earth wasn't done while in the spiritual state of being, and Hoskins came back to his physical body (I get that Hoskins was actually dead for a short time).  When Hoskins came back, he was not Lobsang, but he was able to channel Lobsang (as if Lobsang hung around as a guide or spiritual inspiration- I get they "talked").  Hoskins was Lobsangs "tool" used to spread knowledge and insight that Lobsang gained "on the other side."


You can find the rest of the questions and answers for this group post by Lyn over on her blog here,
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/q-xxliv-real-or-not-real-group-post.html

2 comments:

Ma Pantha said...

As a matter of synchronicity - my sister just passed this week, and I was telling my elderly father today that I recollect she was the first to read Lobsang Rampa books, when we were children in the late sixties, early seventies. I went on to a lot of spiritual activities, and she went on to lead a musical life, and this was one of our points of connection.

Laron said...

I'm sorry to hear about your sister Ma.