Sunday, October 19, 2014

Quick message from Laron

Over the next week I am going to be unavailable most of the time with relation to maintaining the site here and responding to all of those who contact me, but I have a few posts scheduled to appear over the coming days.

I know a lot of you check the site multiple times a day, so I don't want anyone wasting their time wondering if there are any new posts, but then there could be new comments of course which I know lots of you also keep an eye on using the recent comment section on the left side of the page. (of course, this is not available to you mobile users out there)

Note that I have updated the menu on the left side of transients.info to include a few more sources of information which I believe are very reliable and accurate in connection to consciousness development and info around our existence outside of the Earth experience here. I have added info about Tom Campbell, Michael Newton and a section dedicated to any past life regression based sessions I post, and those that others have sent into me which I have posted and will continue to post in the future. I still have a couple of more people to add when I get the chance. (Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce)

For those who have not done so already, I highly recommend you grab and read the book 'My big TOE', written by Thomas Campbell. You can find more information about that within the new page and link I have setup in the menu here, and a whole lot of text from me explaining why this trilogy is so important.

For those regulars, don't forget we have our weekly distant healing group session coming up in about three and a half hours time. And for anyone new to this, feel free to join us, but let us all know please. The time of this is within the session's info, and you don't need to be there for the exact time, you can set your intentions of being part of this particular sessions and still take part outside of that time, as explained within the sessions info.

Here are a couple of photos taken recently of where I will be for this particular session. (this is the same place I have shown pictures of in recent weeks) The second one is a photo I took of a Dolphin which was part of a pod passing by the beach.



3 comments:

100dthmonkey said...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room


R.I.P. Dolores Cannon

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 18-Oct-2014 17:30:49



It is with a heavy heart that we let you know Dolores passed away this morning. To this end she was the Dolores that we all know and love and we want you all to know that she appreciated very much the loving energy and prayers you sent her way these last few weeks. She was with all of her family this morning and left surrounded by their and your love. Her heart will remain connected to us all.
https://www.facebook.com/DoloresCannonOfficialFB/posts/883195071698343

________________________

My heart sank at first hearing this news............. but then it rejoiced for her. She has completed her journey and her work will continue on with Julia, her daughter. I am so happy to have been touched by her work in ways that cannot be conceived by just anyone, but those who also followed her work. We learned, we opened our hearts, we understood, and we will continue her work.

God Speed Dolores! We will see you again.................... at the EVENT. :-) :-)

Love & Light

Spiritual Girl

gpchicken said...

: ( ... saw that this AM ... Dolores has touched us all, that I have no doubt. Now it's up to us to continue to shine her light, knowing her work will awaken more of our family everyday !!!

Laron said...

Spiritual Girl, I was shocked and quite sad about this for hours after hearing about it. (I have met Julia and Dolores's niece) I just got back online so I haven't caught up on any more info around what happened since then.

I believe the shift is about to reach its mid point, so the timing of Dolores moving on is very interesting.