Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Coming to a Point of One: Anica, Pleiadian

Here is a new message channeled through Maryann Rada from Anica.

Description: "Within the awakening of humanity and the Earth itself is a point of recognizing the divine within each and all. Anica speaks as a Pleiadian of the League of Light, a galactic collective of extraterrestrial, extratemporal humans in service to humanity's present evolvement."


More information from Anica and others can be found at the Opalescent Nine website, http://opalescentnine.com. Anica's messages are collected at the blog "Anica's Notebook: Pleiadian Knowledge, Human Observations" at http://anicasnotebook.wordpress.com.

Writings from the League of Light are also available on Amazon.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, my heavens, thank you.

Fantastic Fox said...

Very uplifting.

Ivan Lukačević said...

i dont know why but listening to info like this is so hard for me. cant focus on the interrupted word stream. comforting message but took an effort to listen through :)

Laron said...

I much prefer reading than listening, I know what you mean Ivan!

Linda said...

I don't usually listen to vids like this either. I like to read, but I was really delighted at the loveliness of her voice. I closed my eyes and found it easy.

Laron said...

Oh, it is great to hear the voice of those we follow. It's about time I made a few audio based meditations and processes! My friend Maryann above has this celtic/irish accent come through naturally with some of her channelings, but she is actually from the USA.

Linda said...

It's music and sounds as natural as sound can be.

That would be fab. Yes please, what a good idea.

Ivan Lukačević said...

wow, i was sure she just is Irish! :) cool! Maybe then Anica is at some point Irish here ;) wouldnt that be awesome! :D