Friday, October 31, 2014

ALERT: An Astronomical Halloween "Event"?

Laron thinks this is an interesting observation by Da-da. And Laron quite likes the man who planted trees... feel free to provide feedback for Da-da as he is a regular over here at transients.info

By Da-da via Triumph of a man called Da-da, 30 October 2014

Get ready to duck? Or dance around giggling like a little girl? 

Da-da's been watching planetary and heliographic flux densities for some time (he does that), and it looks like something of a higher energy event is going to happen around Halloween. It might be a good thing, or it might be a no “thing” at all. Like gnomes in your mailbox, YOU NEVER KNOW.

Da-da brings it up as he noticed the neat, 24-hour precision of the energy wave. Who knows, maybe every Halloween has a weird energy wave. We shall see. Now, here's the projection for 24 hours later:

Interesting how many solar plasma tendrils are 24 hours wide, huh? 24 hour programming?

Note that the plasma density ramps significantly at 00:00 am UT 10/31/14 and drops at 00:00 am UT 11/1/14 -- an exact 24 hour plasma wave. (That's 8:00 pm EDT 10/30 to 8:00 pm 10/31 EDT.) 

This happens a lot, o'course, but Da-da's throwing it out there to see if it's significant, considering it's Halloween and all. Wishful thinking, perhaps. Many of these energy waves pass by all the time with nary a notice from us ground pounders. 

Let’s see if anything happens. The sun is, after all, a projector of sorts, and that plasma wave could carry any amount of terrestrial "programing." We might get, “DIE HARD” or perhaps (gulp), “PHANTASM.” Or perhaps, "THE MAN WHO PLANTED TREES." Or nothing at all. One never knows with the sun.

An amazing topiary representation of Da-da's favorite animated feature, "The Man Who Planted Trees." Awesome.

UPDATE: Two independent sources have indicated that Da-da will be, "jumping-up-and-down-excited as a little kid" about something that's going to be happening very soon. When Da-da asked if it was something good for ALL of us, he got lots of nods. Something has been trying to tell Da-da something for the past four nights (but Da-da has been blocked by something), and this is apparently the message. What all this means is unknown, and whether this has anything to do with the above advancing plasma wave... again, unknown. But whatever it is, it's supposed to be exciting. Could it be... THE Event?

16 comments:

Tyche1 said...

"Get ready to duck? Or dance around giggling like a little girl?"

I'm for the dancing & giggling!

This ought to be interesting!

Rainbow Warrior said...

Da-da, I saw your Q&A w/ Lynn on her blog and I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty to repost it here. I feel the information is too exciting NOT to. I love your sense of humor, by the way! haha

A Man Called Da-da said...
Speaking of dreams... Lynn, do you see anything happening tonight, say at 8:00 pm EDT? Something global and cosmic? Or has Da-da just been at the Sacramental Wine again?

-Da-da


@Dada: There is some kind of energetic shift going on... It feels like a new awareness or birth of something. I also feel like an internal purge will be happening.

rememberinginfinity said...

I don't usually dance, but if it's The Event, I just may make an exception! That timeline has my vote. Let's just make it so, shall we? ;D

Stargazer

Linda said...

Interesting observation of the 24hrs. I say again that consciousness and energy are inexplicably combined, so I see it as a great opportunity to relax, be calm, and center, and allow the change within our bodies to occur unhindered by worry.

There have been times when assistance has been given, even shown in SOHO footage, of a CMEs being sucked into a black hole of triangular shape, so i can readily accept that there are guiding forces at work. Every 24hrs we also allow our brains to heal and rejuvenate in sleep ie. the mental programs stop and it's a reboot - so every day is a fresh day as long as we allow it to be and don't play the same programs as yesterday...Perhaps this has also has something to do with it Da da? A hypothesis.

Your 'ground pounders' term gave me a laugh :)

Tyche1 said...

Thanks RW. Somehow I missed this on Lynn's blog:)

rememberinginfinity said...

Are there any stats for Halloween last year or years past? It would be interesting to see if there's a similar output then--and on other holidays.

ruffletheteacher.com said...

The largest observed x-flare occured on Oct 31, 2003. This time of year hosts many historical massive storms. The sinking of the andria doria occured this time of year. The last week of Oct and the first week of Nov are full of deadly terrestrial events. Sun juices atmosphere and transfers down, think of a water balloon hanging by a string and thump the top with your finger, the ripples are like what the sun does to earth. March and April are also prime for Kansas twisters.

Linda said...

Hmm..mental stress from fear of anything only happens because we don't have answers. But if we are just present and contemplate then answers come..We all have access to that. But that happens in an unemotional state so why go for the drama or even look to other people about anything? Dance on, but do it not because someone else said it's all OK...Do our because you know.

I like the Hathor's message because that's the reminder.

Linda said...

Ruffles, you give interesting comments and I'm hoping that if you had the time to write...I'd like to read! :)

Linda said...

As in I'm wondering if you've considered doing articles...

RANNVIJAY MALHOTRA said...

Thank You Laron & Da-da.After reading the article, I was wondering what it could be.Then I come across the article from Georgi Stankov title "Energy Update – October 30, 2014 - The Greatest Ascension Shift Ever"
http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2014/10/energy-update-october-30-2014/

Peter Reszczynski said...

Thanks Da-da... It may be a very interesting day, indeed. Peter and wife are flying today across the US of A and hope is our brains won't fry at high altitude... stand by, update in 8 hours - if Peter is coherent enough :)

ruffletheteacher.com said...

I've got my blog but articles.... Never thought about it. I try to post but being a father of 2 and the "housewife", my priority is usually scrub the toilet and IF there is time, unravel the mysteries of the cosmos. My view count on ruffletheteacher dot com shows limited views. Literally tens of people view my page weekly. It is disheartening to find info that is important, take the time to polish it up, post it, and see 6 people took a passing glance. I've found so many wonderfully odd and mind blowing natural connections in the last 6 years. The S0s channel is finding them too. Places like that and here have one thing I cannot seem to grab... an audience.

rememberinginfinity said...

Ruffle, your job as a parent is most likely the most important one of all, so it looks to me like you've got your priorities right! :) I try not to concern myself with the quantity of folks following my blog. I just write what I feel inspired to write and put it out there. I set my intention with every post and send it off hoping that the "vibe" will resonate with others when they read it. I also trust that the few folks who might "need" to see something I write will find it at just the right time. And if that never happens, then I'm perfectly OK with that too. Universe works in strange ways and I'm grateful to be even a tiny, tiny part of it. Just write what you want or feel guided to write and know that forces much bigger than us are working right along with us. You'll never go wrong that way!

Stargazer

Laron said...

I'm following your site now Ruffle. I will do a repost on anything in the future that is appropriate! When I first stumbled upon your site I found something I was going to share, but it was a bit old and the time of the event it was about was over, so I decided not to.

It's always hard to start off with and it takes a lot of time and work to get a site known. There are many ways to go about it as well, and networking can be very useful. One of the ways I have neglected on purpose is posting my material through other sites, such as the waking times, BIN (before its news), collective evolution, Zen Gardner and so on. I know this would help bring a few more people in. I do and don't do a lot of things for specific reasons though.

On top of what SG said, it sounds like you are doing what you are meant to be, but from here on in you still have freewill and can expand into your ideas and intentions. I wouldn't hold any regrets though!

When people combine their individualism, they can come up with some pretty amazing ideas and solutions. A bit like a super computer. (too much Tom Campbell lately for laron!)

Da-da's article here has become quite popular thanks to someone who shared it over on God Like Productions. Where is Da-da!! He must be lurking!

Linda said...

Maybe one day what you've compiled will be topics to go into a book :). I'll be visiting your site.