Thursday, September 25, 2014

“Life is a Stage Play” ~Rich Kelley

By AngelicView via http://angelicview.wordpress.com, 19 September 2014


All the world’s a stage and all the men and women merely players.” ~ William Shakespeare

I really enjoyed listening to Rich’s rendition on how everything works around here. He says that the Earth doesn’t really exist and that it’s really just our imaginations. Much of what he says really ties in with what Tom Campbell, Physicist and OBE expert, says. Also, his world view reminds me of the video series “Apocalypse“, which is posted here on AngelicView. (***Update: Revamped and Re-Posted ;)  )  I very much enjoyed how Rich explained “good” and “evil”.

Video Description: Rich Kelley sends us his Near-death experience that occurred at the age of 15 in a drowning incident. He was overcome with a profound sense of peace and calmness came over him.

Rich goes into depth of his thoughts on what life really is about.
Is life really just a stage play we create before we come to earth?
Do we choose the cast and characters?


4 comments:

Ivan Lukačević said...

"There are things out there that could happen to me!! I could become a victim!!!" For some, i dont have a clue which, reason this cracked me up and i started laughing silly!!! :D :D :D Thank you for this!! Loved it!!

DBlog said...

I'm going to listen later, but the idea that we are in an elaborate play decided cast and characters has been my belief for a long time. Think of all the "drama" in our lives, and how "stories" are repeated over and over. Our love of theater, actors are revered. It makes sense to me. I'm also really keyed into this because I'm a therapist and stories are central to my work. As I'm sure you resonate with Laron.

Laron said...

I haven't watched this Daphne, but I think 'a play' is a good analogy to the beliefs I have come to lean towards. (i.e. soul contracts, based upon soul groups as per information coming form such people as Michael Newton, Dolores Cannon, Michael Schwartz)

A Man Called Da-da said...

"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast." -Oscar Wilde