Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Your Zodiac sign acted out - Debra Silverman

Debra Silverman, a therapist and astrology professional, acts out on video the ways people would react based upon what star (Zodiac) sign they are. Each video is around five minutes in length. You may enjoy watching the video which applies to your own unique Zodiac sign, but also those of friends and family of other signs.

Some information about Debra - ''Over the past 37 years of professional experience and private practice, she has specialized in helping thousands of individuals achieve emotional health and wisdom based on their unique personality and the four elements: water, air earth, and fire. Her work with families, individuals, and couples has her standing out in a sea of therapists and coaches.

While there is no “one size fits all” approach, Debra has developed a unique psychological-spiritual model, combining her expertise in Esoteric (soul-centered) Astrology with her extensive education in Psychology to help those going through major life changes, especially in crisis. She custom designs her therapeutic approach to each individual, using astrology and psychology as a magical healing combination.''

Aries


Taurus


Gemini



Cancer


Leo


Virgo


Libra


Scorpio



Sagittarius


Capricorn



Aquarius


Pisces


8 comments:

Fantastic Fox said...

Ha, just a moment ago I was thinking about astrology and then I came here! The subject really started to fascinate me about less than two years ago.

As a Virgo (the mind-sign) I'm extremely interested in the details, which other people don't even seem to notice at times. I want to organize things and I love to help people and want to find out the truth, whatever that is. I love knowledge and sometimes I can become a bit obsessed when I find an interesting subject.

Generally spirituality is the thing which truly inspires me. Of course there are many downsides to this sign since I tend to have a very active mind and I can overanalyze things way too much. I'm too self-conscious and unsure at times. I wish I wasn't!

Others could also perceive me as distant and uncaring even though I have very deep thoughts and emotions, even too deep. I just hide them and need a lot time to process them alone, just by myself. I shouldn't be so critical towards myself and others. I really should demand less, but I just have a very high ideals. Most often people have said to me that I am very kind and a good listener so I guess I have done something right. I don't think that there can never bee to much kindness, the world desperately needs it. We should care more and hate less.

That being said, I would want to take it more easy next time around. Hopefully I will have chosen a more "easy" sign then. :)

Rainbow Warrior said...

I am a Virgo also but my moon is in Pisces, which is Virgo's polar opposite, and that keeps the neurosis in check for the most part - however I OFTEN feel conflicted with myself. My heart and head are usually going in two different directions. The rest of my chart is Fire and Air (mostly Libra) so I do feel pretty balanced within the elements. Learning astrology has helped me understand how I perceive the world and that there is a reason for my many, many personalities! LOL This is the best chart calculator I've found on the web but unfortunately, only works for the USA. --> http://alabe.com/freechart/

Laron said...

That makes three Virgo's commenting. I wonder if there are any Taurus's out there?

You sound just like me FF.

My moon is in Taurus and ascending in Aquarius RW.

I'm also a Monkey.

Rachelle said...

Brilliant!! I'm a full-blown Aries (sun) but with Cancer rising and moon in Sag....explains everything:)

Utami Astar said...

I'm a virgo and a dog. I love being involved in intricate, highly challenging tasks. I love cleaning and putting things in order, very detailed ( I thought I have OCD, so it's only my virgoness taking charge :) ). I'm just like what Fantastic Fox described. I'm not too strange after all...

Ivan Lukačević said...

one spiritual Leo here! :)
(Sun in: 6°31' Leo
Moon in: 24°16' Virgo
AS in: 20°20' Leo
MC in: 9°46' Taurus)
about 70% of what she said is dead on! :D ;)

Linda said...

OMG, lol! If that was my mind (Gemini), I'd be looking for the nearest bridge! Perhaps it's because I'm on the cusp. I'll look at the others.

Fantastic Fox said...

Nice to hear that, Laron. My moon and rising signs are in Leo, which is kind of funny since Virgo's really are humble, but the Leo aspect gives me a bit of dominating attitude sometimes... Mars in Gemini, I guess that also makes me very passionate about the things which I care about. I have a lot of Virgo aspects in my chart and I guess that's what makes me and avid reader and obsessed researcher (but my nervous system tends to be overloaded too so it's a double-edged sword).

Other elements in my chart are mostly Earth and and Air. One Scorpio there too and it's a Water element. My chinese astrology sign is Horse. I hear that Taurus and Capricorn are the best matches to a Virgo person.

Rainbow Warrior, that Astrolabe site works just fine for me. It gives a really good free birth chart, I recommend it! Maybe I should also buy the more detailed version...