Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Perceptions of a fully present future - David Topi

José has translated another recent message from David Topi, this one is a shorter message which David had come through to him via a meditation group session that he was part of. It discusses some current information on the New Earth. I was recently in touch with David and he is happy for me to keep sharing his information through transients.

The last article in relation to David Topi can be found here, 'The Shift in Consciousness, status of the New Earth & aspects of a Higher Self'.


By transients.info guest contributor David Topi

One more experience in the new reality: Perceptions of a fully present future 

Each time I’ve got the opportunity, and the help, in order to get new perceptions on the new reality we are directed to, new evolutionary level, new density, although just for a few minutes, I return with the idea, that goes to the new reality is like to go living abroad.

Last night, in a meditation group, we were guided in order to raise the vibration of the whole group to connect again, tune up this new ship, and collect four new impressions of the existing environment in the next evolutionary level, of awareness and vibrational, that we are approaching.

All the old and actual, is left behind

The sensation, filtered and enclosed by my own mental processes and my own understanding and decoded perceptions, is a very big liberation, the one that consists in left behind the world that through the several incarnations, we have learnt, experienced, fought and known. Yesterday, I went to sleep in a way like if I was ready to leave everything in this actual existence, taking a plane and going to this new country, knowing that we don’t need anything to carry out with me, and knowing that the remaining time in this actual world is approaching each time to the point “that nothing matters in relation what is happening in the old ship, only has sense just to pass to the new one”.  I advise, once again, this is my personal perception.

The sensation, also,” being” in this new Earth, is that everything foregoing, the actual and the lived, stays very far. This is literal. Yesterday, during 15 minutes, I felt “teleported” to (This isn’t literal again, it is a subjective interpretation   of what I felt) the new Earth, the old one was  felt light years ago and already it had lost its sense.  I know it still exist but, nothing disappears magically, this actual world doesn’t disappear but are we the ones who go from one to another world, the new one that we cannot fell already now in this normal vibrational state.

It is the same sensation when you pass from one course to the next one, at the same school, you stop assisting the third floor classroom and you start assisting to the fourth ones. Even more, all what you have studied stays behind, and you don’t care about it, because all your enthusiasm and motivations are focus to the new school year in front of you, and what happens now in the third floor classrooms are farther echoes of a place, where you assisted sometime following your studies of personal growing.

How to leave the country, but without luggage

Just like when you take a plain in order to going to live to other country, your home country stays in his place and life in your city follows the normal functioning, its habitants are on their way with their daily duties, the old Earth stays with its duties too while part of the humanity is moving to the new Earth.

I know that we face again the sane question, ¿do the people around me notice that I went off the country? ¿will they miss me or will they remember that I was there once? I`ve refused to have a clear answer to this question until I discover completely the correct functioning of the gangway between both Earths, and how the final transition works, when we can leave this ship and we can’t return to it for ever.

In the moments I get connected to this new Earth, I feel vibrational “teleported”, in meditation.  The walls in my office get a lawn green and I feel to appear in this new Earth out of the blue (that happened yesterday night). I know that there beings already living now in this new Earth, but I’m not sure if they are humans transitioned before, (I could be wrong) but another kind of beings that are coming to perform the fourth evolutionary cycle in our planet and arrived before us. Let see if I can explain this same day in detail when I know enough things.

Some weeks ago, in another meditation, the ones who assist us give me a gift, binoculars. I didn’t know what to do with them, for some days I was performing remote sight experiments because I believed that they want me to work on this technic, but yesterday I realized that it is just an analogy in order to be able to look down on the new Earth in a regular way and bring back to me my lessons and impressions, just to see if it is useful for others involved in their transients processes.

Like The little prince book, “what it is essential is invisible to our eyes, you can only have a look to it with the heart.


The website for David's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School website can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com (Spanish).


This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs. You're allowed to share this article for non commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents and you must give appropriate credit. You must also include this licence information, if shared in full. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It sounds like we are sharing the new earth with other life forms out in the open. I guess we are doing the same thing here, but we are veiled and don't see it.