Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Chikungunya and dengue outbreak reported in El Salvador

It it is astounding at the number of outbreaks of different diseases this year. This is really starting to fulfil past predictions and prophecies out there in relation to virus/disease epidemics and outbreaks, and the connection in relation to the shift. It is another confirmation of a sorts.

Via The Watchers, 22 July 2014


El Salvador is now the first country in Central America with a chikungunya outbreak after several cases appeared in early June 2014 in the municipality of Axutuxtepeque in the Department of San Salvador. Dengue cases have also increased in the country in recent months, IFRC reports.

On June 18, 2014, the Ministry of Health, through the Directorate-General for Civil Protection, established a stratified Yellow Alert due to the growing number of cases of chikungunya and dengue fever in the country.
By July, 1 300 suspected chikungunya cases had been reported, distributed over six departments and 20 municipalities.

Up to epidemiological week 25 of this year, 15 225 suspected cases of dengue had been recorded, of which 5 299 were confirmed positive, 93 of them severe.

These figures exceed the behaviour seen in previous years, according to IFRC. 80 per cent of cases have been found in the population under 20.

Chikungunya fever is an emergent disease transmitted by mosquitoes and caused by an alpha virus - the chikungunya virus - which is transmitted mainly by Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus mosquitoes (the same species involved in dengue fever transmission).

Since 2004, the chikungunya virus has expanded its geographical distribution throughout the world, causing sustained epidemics in Asia and Africa where some areas are considered endemic for this disease. The virus has produced outbreaks in many new territories.

On December 6, 2013, PAHO/WHO received confirmation regarding the first cases of indigenous transmission of chikungunya in the American continent on the island of Saint Martin (French territory. Faced with this situation, the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) issued an epidemiological alert on December 9, 2013, recommending that countries establish measures to detect, confirm and manage cases and implement a communications strategy.

Subsequently, five other territories in the Caribbean had reported indigenous transmission by late January 2014: Guadeloupe, British Virgin Islands, Martinique, Saint Barts and Saint Martin (Dutch territory).
Outbreaks have also been detected in recent months in Dominican Republic, Haiti and Venezuela.

Source: IFRC

3 comments:

Linda said...

There's a product (chlorine dioxide, I think, non harmful to anything but the nasties for our bodies) that when 'activated' with citric acid or vinegar in a known cure to Malaria, and every other parasite and pathogen.....Please, I admonish you, this is such a well kept secret. Look up MMS (Jim Humble). A friend also saved their dog from cane toad poisoning, but it's a literal life saver from many things.

You can make it up yourself, but I buy from them because it's so cheap. There is a list of protocols very important to read through. Very helpful and genuine assistance via email also - these are through and through good folk - that's my intuition.

podsmagi said...

You beat me to it Linda.

I caught Chikungunya in Thailand 2007. Ooooooooh.

Even when the virus had left my body I felt old and crippled. Mornings I hobbled to the bathroom, pain in my ankles, knees, everywhere. Sometimes I took a valium to try and ease the pain (and to ride my motorbike to the store)

Praying for my guides to help me, I went on to the Internet to find something to heal me. Stumbled across Jim Humble and his MMS. Thought it was too good to be true but, I was desperate. Started 3 drops eight times a day as soon as it arrived.

Within ten days I was running down the beach. A lump on my elbow disappeared and of course, I started to dose my Thai friends too.

MMS is a marvellous product when used properly and extensively. Now made into CDS which is the gas dissolved in water. The only cure for Dengue and Chikungunya. I would also recommend that people take MMS daily to keep their immune system strong as virus's prefer weak hosts.



Laron said...

Thanks for sharing that info you two!