Monday, June 9, 2014

Showing your appreciation through donations

Firstly I want to thank all of those who made contributions as a result of my last donations based post.

If you want to show your appreciation, and are able to, for the time I put into running transients.info through a possible donation, you can do so through following this link, which is just a link to the 'Contributions' section located in the menu above.

As I mentioned last time, I not only spend time sourcing and posting material, writing my own material and running the Facebook page on a daily basis, I also spend a lot of time responding to peoples emails which can relate to many different topics. Over the past month I have probably spent more time responding to emails than at any time before, but its been a pleasure and an honour to be able to help so many people.

Thanks again to those who have contributed thus far! I will leave you with a picture I took back in 2009 of Wainui Falls which is in Golden Bay, New Zealand.

No comments: