Sunday, May 18, 2014

New video by Dolores Cannon about the Three Waves of Volunteers

Dolores Cannon posted this 8 minute video two days ago with some new information about the Three Waves of Volunteers. The volunteers are souls who have come to Earth during this time period to assist with the shift in consciousness / the event / the gathering / GCE / the new earth.

Dolores Cannon covers information that she has written about in a lot of her books, specifically her book 'The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth', but she also mentions a few new things. She says we are in the middle of the shift right now and mentions these volunteers souls, that may number in the hundreds of thousands, have made enough of a difference now to help stop the Earth from being 'destroyed', basically.

For those that are unaware, Dolores Cannon is a past life/in-between life regressionist who has now had a life time of experience with her regression technique, QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique/Therapy). She has had thousands of clients over her career and has written 17 books based upon the information she has received through her clients.

I have read most of her books now and I learnt QHHT from her back in 2011. I have also been to a couple of her talks before learning QHHT while she had come on tour in Australia. I have been group regressed by her as well. The latest session I conducted using Dolores Cannon's regression method, which I transcribed, can be found here. 'The Cosmic Journey of Lai - Part 3'.


8 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wonderful video. She really resonates with me.

angelicview said...

That's great news! Thanks for posting it :)

Fantastic Fox said...

Her words are very comforting. :)

Maunagarjana said...

I dig Dolores, but I gotta say....if you've heard heard talk once, you've pretty much heard her whole spiel. She doesn't really deviate from that and repeats the same things over and over. Maybe some people need that, I don't know. I prefer reading her books.

Laron said...

I agree Maunagarjana, she very rarely talks about anything new within her videos in comparison to her books. I try and explain to people that her books are what they need to look into when the topic comes up. =)

This would be the first video of hers I have actually watched in full I think.

Phaedra said...

Don't resonate with her at all.

It's all good.

Differnet strokes for different folks...

MamaMu said...

A message for those who say she rarely says anything new.
I have recently begun accepting myself as an energy sensitive person and I'm sure there are others reading this who at some level can feel it too. Comforting and loving as her words are, its not what Dolores says, its the resonance or energy behind her words which bring a raising vibration through. For example, her older videos feel very different even though she says generally the same things.
She is a good messenger for what comes through, describing it in words and concepts we can understand, but I also percieve an energetic message through her words.

Angie Walls said...

Yes, I agree, something about the sound or tone of her voice sets well;)