Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dennis Michael Lynch on The Kelly File, Fox News - Bundy Ranch dispute

I am personally following various news articles and reports in relation to the ongoing events and what went on during the recent escalated conflict between the Cliven Bundy ranch supporters and the US Federal Government, specifically the BLM.

You may have already caught my two detailed articles which I link to below, covering the situation. Originally I started to cover the event because of one main factor, that an IDIR webbot prediction from last year very accurately described this upcoming situation, but I then connected into the situation and those in the thick of it, on an intuitive empathic level I believe. I concluded that something really wrong is going on here and that these people need some support. I did however try my best to cover the situation as fairly as possible when I wrote about it.

April 10 - Cliven Bundy cattle ranch dispute in the US state of Nevada
April 13 - Federal agents release cattle and back down from 'range-war' - Cliven Bundy cattle dispute

This video below, which was posted on YouTube on the 15th of April, covers an eight and a half minute segment from the The Kelly File, on Fox News. Documentary film-maker Dennis Michael Lynch is interviewed and he talks about his experience during the event and his involvement in the initial stages when the supporters approached the temporary fence that the BLM setup.

Dennis Michael Lynch does have a unique perspective on the event because of his background with covering various situations, such as his interactions with the cartels.


I also found this six minute video below from Infowars to also be very informative about the situation that occurred, which was also looked at during the above segment on The Kelly File.

Description: "In an epic standoff that Infowars reporter David Knight described as being like "something out of a movie," supporters of Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy advanced on a position held by BLM agents despite threats that they would be shot at, eventually forcing BLM feds to release 100 cattle that had been stolen from Bundy as part of a land grab dispute that threatened to escalate into a Waco-style confrontation."

2 comments:

angelicview said...

Thanks Laron. I appreciate you keeping us up-to-date :)

Laron said...

Thanks AV!