Tuesday, March 18, 2014

UFO eyewitness gets pounced on by 3 Police cars in Melbourne, Australia

This is more interesting for me because of the Police showing up than the actual sighting. It seems that UFO watching is frowned upon in some places and I would never have expected it to be an issue here in Australia.

Via UFO Sightings Daily, 16 March 2014


Date of sighting: March 16, 2014
Location of sighting: Melbourne, Australia

Eyewitness states: Just after filming a UFO I had 3 cop cars swoop on me and block my car in and interagate me. They made me provide evidence that I am filming UFOs. They also said they know I go there every morning. Funny that since they have never driven past me on the hill. I was advised to move along and they made a joke of me. Well the joke is on you Mr. policemen UFOs are real.





1 comment:

Wherami said...

they cant let the truth get out