Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Webbot Clif High Wujo: E73 - February 25, 2014 Time space mtgox

Clif High just released his latest Wujo. Within this Wujo he discusses evidence that he has found which shows that around November or December 2013, there are a disturbance in time. He does admit that it could be as far back as May, from when it first began but thinks November of December is most likely. He explains it in various ways but this has basically caused temporal ripples in time since then, and there have been side effects, which he and others have been looking closely at.

He explains that he can not talk about what those side effects are yet as to do so would pollute the data out there on the internet, which the webbot is scanning, so he wants to wait until those time ripples have settled.

He also mentions that the complexity in our bodies are likely to change and provides examples of how we may suddenly have a situation that where before, we treated it in a certain way, but now we are treating the situation in another way without us even realising why we are. Such as only having to take one pain killer instead of 4, if we in the past needed four because of our immunity for that particular pain killer, for example.

To me, this confirms a number of thoughts on my mind lately. One of those thoughts relates to information I recently found out about how time was being manipulated so that the ascension/vibrational changes would be slowed down. In other words, I think this time distortion may relate to why certain events predicted within the webbot, and other sources out there, did not occur in the time frame they were meant to occur.

This time ripple or distortion may also relate to the ascension process it self as not only does Clif High discuss this distortion and ripple, but he goes further and explains that the 'pulse' behind what basically runs our experience of time has also been modified as a result of this time incursion. What this means is that time has basically changed permanently.

So when I say this relates to our current period of time with regards to the shift in consciousness and universal vibrational ascension process, whatever you like to call this period of time in that regard, I mean that this could be related to time speeding up, which many people have noticed I think.

What this could also relate to is the veil becoming thinner and the various predictions recently about how extraterrestrial craft may start becoming visible in the short term future. If this is the case, I would expect it to be a natural process going on which is part of this cycle and therefore also part of the shift in consciousness, etc.

He also mentions later on that a well known raspy voiced personality(male) will get a huge woo woo encounter and they will discuss it publicly. Officialdom then takes notice and will want to interview him.

He is waiting for that above statement to happen if it happens then its a temporal marker for huge Space goat farts and woo woo stuff and energies from space. He will then have events that lay out in a certain order and states that then he will be able to mark where LARGE coastal intrusions of water and sinkholes and a lot of nasty earth events will take place coming up very soon as in this spring.

As I mentioned back in the Cloud G2 / Global Coastal Event article, it looks like certain pre-cursors are appearing now, the ones we expected last year, which goes towards the rest of the GCE language starting up again with the same timing, but + 1 year as originally forecasted.

The recording can be downloaded from Clif High's site, Half Past Human using this link here (Right click, save as) or you can listen to it below. To access Clif High's previous Wujo's, you can find a list of them on this URL, http://www.halfpasthuman.com/audio_access.html



The discussion on time lasts about 43 minutes with the rest of the recording being related to bitcoin/mtgox. It takes Clif about 25 minutes to get to the point after explaining the technical info around how time and space works.

13 comments:

angelicview said...

I am finding his discussion very mind-blowing! "The Pulse" doesn't just serve our Earth, though, but the entire Universe. So you would think it could "re-create" anything. Doesn't he believe life exists throughout our universe?

angelicview said...

Nevermind... still listening. ;)

Laron said...

You might want to mention this to Tolec.

gaurange108 said...

Thnx!
This is great confirmation considering slinging and mudding between time lines and free will of collective consciousness on this planet. I think that Tolec is distorted and not trust worthy due to only mentioning just NOW after not coming his prophecy into fruition that mass awakening is connected to date rather a an event. Great catch and great comment, keep on, very good uplifting message !
Blessing to all,
Mirza

gaurange108 said...


Heart Of The Universe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCJQWKtYiUY

ruffletheteacher.com said...

I'm 35. For all of my life I've drank milk and eaten cheese as if I were a baby cow. It was not uncommon for me to drink a gallon of milk a day. As of last month (more likely it happened in November but took a while to narrow it down) I am Lacoste intolerant. I had to donate all my food because it all had dairy products in it.
It old my wife " it does not matter if anything happens with Sgr A* and G2, I don't need proof. I have changed. I am not the same person I used to be."
I was a manager of a pizza joint for 5 years. I lived on pizza for most of that time! To me, I am not physically that person anymore. I understand what Clif was saying.

AlexV said...

Ruffle are you sure you're not talking about me? I'm 35 too and I used to run a small bkery selling breads, cakes and so on made out of white wheat and during a year I was eating above normal amounts of refined wheat, sugar and milk. I've started an internal cleansing, because my body cannot longer sustain such diet, I had an increased dermatitis on my hadns and my bio-energetic doctor says it's due to high internal toxicity. Now i'm turning into a very conscious nutrition, reducing almost to zero any kind of meat and milk based products and my body is responsing very well. I still feel I'm reclaiming my power and I feel a higher level of clarity in things in general, so the cleansing is expanding to all aspects of my life.

I remember in march 2013 Cliff mentioned about a "time ripple" or glitch happening during january - february 2013. something like the level of complexity of our local universe changed because, something/someone from a more complex reality (maybe a future moment) came into our actual time, hence pushing space-time to accommodate to this new complexity level. Interesting to note some other were claiming those days someone a powerful being (enki himself or his son marduk) landed on earth, and since he's has been giving orders to his minions in order to take command of things. That might match the odds events of U.S presidents and pple moving to Africa to pay tribute to this entity (including mandela's funeral excuse). Who knows, I need to think less and paint more.

Notice too the "in your face" rituals on MSM, the heavily darker october 31th of 2013 in which in all world all kind of Zombies were walking in disguise, and so on. It seems that time got slower than 2012 and that things are getting heavier, like a thick goo around as than in other previous years. In dreams I have found my self fighting to release my self from thick sheet-like suffocating attachments. I have felt this year in particular more attempts to deceive and attacks in the astral realm.

Thanks for the video Laron, insightful ideas.
Alex V

ruffletheteacher.com said...

Fungus. Also probiotics. Milk is digested by critters in your gut and when they are gone, you cannot digest milk. I'm a 'house wife (because stay at home dad seems to imply lazy bastard) and I've found the dust in the vacuum and on the walls are the cause of my skin irritations. Chapped lips, cracked skin, irritations in the privet areas... Basically yeast infections from various species of fungi. We are working toward a net zero home. As we approach a perfect seal on the building envelope we find more leaks from electrical outlets, baseboards, door jambs. And the biggest cause of air loss was our clothes dryer. 100 cu ft per min! When the wife would run the dryer I would slowly crumble, stomach binding, sweating, shortness of breath. Turns out all the holes were allowing air into the house, and that air, where ever there is a temp difference, was filled with mold spores. Grain silo workers have this issue whenever they are exposed to mold. Moved to fresh air and relaxed the symptoms go away.
I believe a combo of overexposure to spores, a new diet including probiotics, and an unseen increase in cosmic rays from undisclosed space energies has led to the destruction of my gut flora. IDK.... It's tough to figure out when part of the answer seems to involve woo-woo energies from cosmic goat flatulence!

Laron said...

Just updated the article above this this, (I was informed of this new info as I didn't listen to the whole thing)

"He also mentions later on that a well known raspy voiced personality(male) will get a huge woo woo encounter and they will discuss it publicly. Officialdom then takes notice and will want to interview him.

He is waiting for that above statement to happen if it happens then its a temporal marker for huge Space goat farts and woo woo stuff and energies from space. He will then have events that lay out in a certain order and states that then he will be able to mark where LARGE coastal intrusions of water and sinkholes and a lot of nasty earth events will take place coming up very soon as in this spring.

As I mentioned back in the Cloud G2 / Global Coastal Event article, it looks like certain pre-cursors are appearing now, the ones we expected last year, which goes towards the rest of the GCE language starting up again with the same timing, but + 1 year as originally forecasted."

Laron said...

(for those reading this who don't know what woo woo means ...this is reference to spiritual/esoteric events occurring in front of us or to us.. from urban dictionary, the definition is "Unfounded or ludicrouse beliefs
Belief in talking to the dead, belief in telikenesis, in fact any belief not founded on good evidence, the poorer the evidence the more Woo Woo the belief.")

(As for space goats farts, this is basically a webbot label for UFO/extraterrestrial related)

Laron said...

In relation to the changes going on that Clif mentioned and which Ruffle and Alex commented about, I look at what Clif said as one angle into the greater scheme of things. It reminds me of what Dolores said once, about how some of us are naturally going to move away from meat based diets and possibly to liquid diets (I haven't got there yet) simply because of the natural process of the changes during this time.

So while Clif makes it sound very technical and links these changes upon an impact to the pulse, I think there is a whole lot more to it.

Quote of the week... "For all of my life I've drank milk and eaten cheese as if I were a baby cow.' - Ruffle

Linda said...

My favourite was "I'm a 'house wife (because stay at home dad seems to imply lazy bastard)" :)

Wherami said...

Really great comments :-)