Friday, November 29, 2013

Fluoride can damage the Brain - Avoid use with Children

Fluorite crystals - Wikipedia

An old article from 2011 - PR Newswire has a post explaining that a study back then was showing that the prolonged use of fluoride may cause significant damage to the nervous system of the body and to health in general.

"It is important to be aware of this serious problem and avoid the use of toothpaste and items that contain fluoride, particularly in children as they are more susceptible to the toxic effects of fluoride."
 "Fluoride can be toxic by ingesting one part per million (ppm), and the effects are not immediate, as they can take 20 years or more to become evident,"

I will never forget the last time I said yes to the dentist placing fluoride on my teeth, which was probably around four years ago now. As soon as she put the device inside my mouth which held it against my teeth, I started feeling very sick. I believe it was more than just a physical reaction, I believe my intuition/senses were picking up that it was simply not good for me.

At the time I already new fluoride was not good for me, from my own research, but to actually have that practical situation occur, it was really a wakeup call. Since then I have stayed right away from anything that had fluoride, including the common brands of toothpaste.

You can find the full article here,

No comments: