Friday, October 25, 2013

Reminder on transients.info Facebook page and the Forum

If you missed it or forgot to like it, transients.info is on facebook now. I have transients setup there as a page and I am updating in a few times each day. Most of the entries are not just links to what I post here, they are pictures, quotes, links to interesting articles and more.

There are a number of websites I stumble upon or get sent into me that I can not re-post here because of copyright restrictions on those sites, so Facebook gives me a place to post a link and give a short description about what they are.

I have mentioned this before, but here is a workaround for not being able to see all the posts a page makes on facebook, (facebook used to show everyone on your news feed), as when you like a page, that doesn't mean you will see every single post.

To make sure you do see everything, hover your mouse over the 'Liked' button after liking a page, and then a menu appears, there is then a link called "Settings" and then you can click on 'All Updates' to see all updates'.

I know over twenty of you have already signed up to the Forum, but for those others who may be interested, here it is,
http://forum.transients.info/

No comments: