Friday, October 18, 2013

NASA Astronaut snaps photo of a triangular UFO from space

By Arun Walia via Collective Evolution, 16 October 2013

This photo comes directly from The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth, a government website operated by NASA at the Earth Sciences and Image Analysis department at Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center. They are responsible for training the astronauts in Earth observations, cataloging and archiving the photographs that astronauts take from space using hand held cameras and more. Here is the homepage, as you can see it has a .gov URL and is currently not up to date due to the fact that it’s a government website, and the government is currently shutdown. It’s very interesting that they would allow a photo like this one to be put up on the website.Source:

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/QuickView.pl?directory=ISD&ID=STS61C-31-2

Please keep in mind that a UFO stands for “Unidentified Flying Object.” I am not claiming that this particular UFO is extraterrestrial in origin. Dozens of NASA Astronauts have shared their opinion on UFOs. Dr Brian O’leary is one we’ve shared as well as Dr Edgar Mitchell. Just click on the highlighted names if you are interested in what they have to say. It would be fitting, since they have both been to space and are both former employees of NASA.


For those of you new to the UFO topic, here is a quick introduction done by historian and UFO researcher Richard Dolan. For more articles written by CE on the subject, you can visit our exopolitics section under our ‘alternative news’ tab. 


14 comments:

angelicview said...

Wow! I have seen this pic before, but I didn't realize it is actually on a government site. :)

Troy Robins said...

Swamp gas.

Laron said...

Swamp gas on the lens of the camera Troy? :-P

gpchicken said...

HOLY COW! - Make sure you download the 200MB tif!

LightPaige said...

Swamp gas? That is CLEARLY a weather balloon, folks! (haha...kidding of course)

angelicview said...

I don't remember where I heard it or read it - but.... I heard or read somewhere (sounds awful, doesn't it?) that someone theorized that the chemtrail planes are coming from these TR3B's. If that were true, though, it seems like the TR3B's would be a LOT more prevalent. I don't know if you get sprayed in Australia, but it goes on and on here. :/

Linda said...

Nah, it's just a big kite! What is swamp gas please Troy?? Sounds smelly.
Hey Laron, welcome back home -your other one at least! :)

Laron said...

Thanks Linda. Commenting is so easy now!

Laron said...

I never see chemtrails here in NSW. I don't think its very common. I have seen a few in New Zealand.

Alex V said...

I suspect they're keeping australia for themselves, with all that thorium, oil and other exotic minerals australia will be the jewel of the crown, plus it has a small controllable population, they have pine gap just in the middle to do so. just a theory..

Linda said...

No easily controlled population right where I am Alex ;) I think it's a generational thing also, which is why there's good reason to be optimistic - kids are smarter.
Small population and big land mean more room to run and hard to catch :), and soon it's not us who'll be running! Go us go!!

angelicview said...

Interesting... they spray us a lot. And when they do, they don't mess around! I wonder if the fact that I live right near the most dangerous city in the U.S. and us getting sprayed like that correlates? Although, I do admit that other states in the U.S. are getting sprayed just as hard.

Alex V said...

Good point Linda, I ve got some pals who emigrated to Australia and they "got it" and down under will play a more definitive role in the game in not a distant future, but as in every society you have 2% visionaires (ain't from here), 8% awaken (old souls tired of the game), 20% openminded (just realizing things are not what seem to be), 69% sheeple (coach-potato people) and 1% (mad as hell ain`t humans). So i'm talking about that 69% in almost all the globe. However i'b been pondering moving to live there XD. *numbers are my insight.

Troy Robins said...

It's a great post Laron. I bet it's man made. It's one of the reasons the NASA space program is shut down too I'll bet. The first time I saw pictures of blackbird I was still at school. It was already thirty years old then.