Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Away from the internet lately

I wanted to remind those regular readers out there that I have been traveling over these couple of months and that articles won't be posted as frequently as they have been in the past.

For those that missed it, transients.info is on facebook now and I when I get the time I will be posting information on there which will usually not be mentioned on the site here. https://www.facebook.com/transientsinfo

In the last week of October I will be finished with my travels for the time being so I suspect I will get back to posting more frequently, but I have been thinking a lot lately about continuing on with this because it does take up a lot of my time when I am properly sourcing and writing articles.

I also want to thank the two people who have sent in contributions in support of what I do.

Again I remind people that if you are interested in posting articles, let me know, especially those regulars and those who I have got to know through comments and email.

With light,
Laron

No comments: