Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A community feel - Looking for writers at transients.info

As the regular reader here is aware, I don't get the time to write as much as I would like to, so I tend to do many re-posts from other websites about topics that interest me and go along with the usual content I report on, and which of course I think have a truth or two to them.

What I would like to see is for the blog here to have more original content being written and posted. So I am wondering if any of you regular visitors and those that regularly comment would be interested in becoming a guest contributor from time to time with your own original written articles. If you have a blog/website, you could include a link to that site within if so desired. (like an 'about author' type of thing)

In the past we had Leo who would contribute from time to time, and we currently have Connie and Lil.

What is this place really about? Expanding our consciousness through information, and information as correct and truthful as possible without any form of control or corruption above impacting the material.

Have a think about it if this may be an option for you and contact me if it feels right.


2 comments:

Iris said...

Laron this idea is wonderful. I often ask my more traveled friends to give me a sense of the people encountered. What are they saying, what is being intuited about what is being said, what is becoming important in individual worlds? And, how do we reach into ourselves deeply enough to listen to each other from within Oneness? Here we have an arena to practice. Thank you for everything.

Laron said...

Thanks Iris!